Looking for healthy living inspiration? Join our upcoming “Best Summer Ever” 42-day challenge starting July 17th. This challenge is designed around community and is focused on helping you live your best day ever through healthy eating, daily exercise, adequate rest, supplements, mindfulness, and eliminating things that drain our energy like sugar, dairy, and alcohol. This is not a detox, cleanse, or crazy low-carb diet and I believe in the phrase “life happens” so I’ll share my secrets to “nutritional off-roading” as well. Read more about the challenge details here.
Dates: July 17th - August 27th (and no, you won’t have to live in a cave to do this)
What you get:
Daily emails of encouragement, education, and inspiration
Downloadable food journal
Online accountability points system
Nutritious and delicious food recipes
Access to a private Facebook group with two participating health coaches
Bonus: There’s an opportunity to win a surprise from me in the end that’s worth what it cost you to enter the challenge!
Still not sure? You should do it just for the education alone! Here are what some of the last challenge participants said they learned about themselves after doing the last challenge with me:
- "Because before this challenge I was in a rut. This challenge really has me thinking about my eating habits and just about life. Funny but I CHOOSE HAPPY!!! People keep asking me if I'm going back to the way I use to eat. If I did then this challenge was for nothing. I want to stay healthy!! So I'm going to eat healthy!! Thank you, Anne-Marie, for helping me change my life!!"
- "I feel so light, and magically everything started to flow. I feel very accomplished, more than ever before."
- "I'm realizing the joint pain is gone and my cold symptoms have almost disappeared. My stomach is flatter, too. The joints could be sugar and gluten, I guess, but I'm pretty sure the sinus issues are from gluten. Pretty remarkable."
- “Just wanted to share this: I got my blood work back from my physical and I've dropped my A1C by .4 and my glucose by 22 this year, which is huge! It puts me into the target range for my insurance, meaning money in my pocket! Not to mention the health benefit, with diabetes in my family."
- "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! The value of this challenge is worth triple what you charged. With that said though, the price was so reasonable that virtually anyone can afford it. Having the price so reasonable, it eliminated the 'motivation by cost' (for me) and forced me to dive deep into my soul. Thank you for this.”
- “I have more perseverance than I thought I was capable. And, food tastes A LOT better without all the 'fussiness,' that is, without the extra sauces and frosting and glazes, etc. Plus, it was so much easier to do, once I got started.”
Are you ready to live your best day ever? Let's do this. Your tribe is waiting. Sign up here.